Looking for some spots to chow down at during St. Patrick’s Day in Pelham?
, which will be open from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. may be a good place to start.
It shouldn’t come as a surprise that Nannette Conners, the shop's owner has been slaving way behind the oven and is doing her part to ensure that there won’t be any Irish soda bread shortages in the area.
But these are some of the other items she will have available to satiate the sweet tooth.
- Green velvet cupcakes, which are green version of the shop’s famous red velvet cupcakes.
- Guinness cupcakes, made with Bailey's flavored buttercream.
- Shamrock sugar cookies.
- Handpainted shamrock cookies with inscriptions.
- Bailey's infused individual cheescakes.
- old fashioned popcorn balls.
- Green and black cookies, Connor’s St. Patrick’s Day take on the black and cookies she usually serves.
It goes without saying that all items are made from scratch.
is also hosting a St. Patrick’s Day Dinner at featuring corned beef, cabbage and all of the trimmings. DJ John will also be on hand to get the party rocking with traditional Irish tunes and contemporary music. Things start of at 7:30 p.m. with cocktails and dinner begins at 8:30 p.m. Members pay $40 a person or $75 for couples. Non-members pay $45 a person or $80 per couple. The office requests that people call them at (914) 738-1528 in advance, but people can still purchase tickets at the door.
, and are some of the local establishments one can stop by for a beer along with some corned beef and cabbage.