1. Village elections are scheduled to take place in Pelham and Pelham Manor on Tuesday, March 20. Both elections are uncontested this year. The polls will be open 6 a.m. to 9 p.m. and their unofficial results will be published online after 9 p.m. Voting for Pelham Manor will take place at the and voting for Pelham will take place in the .
2. Exit 6N on the the Cross County Parkway in Yonkers, , according to the state Department of Transportation. Drivers are advised to follow the detour signs posted in the area and to use caution.
3. will meet and discuss anything and everything—in foreign languages—over dinner at 7 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 18 at the Casaletto Ristorante, located at 15 S. Central Ave., Elmsford. The club holds discussions in French, Spanish, Italian and German every week. The club also hosts tables for Hebrew, Russian, and Chinese language speaker once or twice a month. The dinner costs $18. The club meets every Wednesday. Call 914-592-5980 for more information.
4. , located on 901 Pelhamdale Ave, Pelham, from 6 p.m. to 11 p.m. on Saturday, March 24. Tickets cost $60 for the event, which will feature live music and food. The proceeds from the show will be used to support various charities and community programs.
5. The is being hosted at the in New Rochelle at 7 p.m. on Saturday March 24. Proceeds from the event will be used to support Cat Assistance New York. Tickets cost $75.