1) Small Business Saturday, Saturday, November 24, 2012, American Express card members can get $25 back when they spend $25 at a participating small business on Saturday. Enroll your Amex card at ShopSmall.com before 11:59 MST, Saturday, November 24 to get your credit.
2) Pelham Post #50 Food Drive, Saturday, November 24, 2012, 9 a.m.- 3 p.m. Drop off non-perishable food donations in front of DeCicco’s Market on Fifth Ave.
3) The Great Turkey Walk-Off Cranberry Lake Preserve, Saturday, November 24, 1012, 1p.m. Cranberry Lake Preserve, White Plains, NY. “A vigorous post-feast hike!”
4) Walking Off The “Turkey Gut,” Saturday, November 24, 2012, 2 p.m. Marshlands Conservancy, Rye, NY. Observe how residents of the marshlands habitat are preparing for the winter.
5) 55+ Annual Holiday Craft Show and Sale, James V. Harmon Community Center, Saturday, November 24, 2012, 10-11:30 a.m. 44 Main Street, Hastings-on-Hudson, NY. The 55 Plus Council of Artists sponsors this showcase of local crafters. Unique items for everyone on your shopping list. For more information, call Cathy 914- 943-6368.