1) Horseman's Hollow. Philipsburg Manor & Kykuit Visitor Center, 381 N Broadway, Sleepy Hollow, NY. Thursday, October 25, 2012. Price: $20. Are you ready to be scared out of your mind? Taking the tale of The Legend of Sleepy Hollow to its darkest extremes, Horseman’s Hollow returns for a third year of highly entertaining haunted mayhem. Philipsburg Manor transforms into a terrifying landscape ruled by the undead, the evil, and the insane. Heads will definitely roll…maybe even your own! This is Sleepy Hollow’s premier haunted attraction, right in the heart of the village. Not suitable for small children or the faint of heart. Enter at your own risk! For more information, call 914-631-8200.
2) Westchester Halloween Masquerade Dance Party. 215 E. Hartsdale Ave, Hartsdale, NY. Friday, October 26, 2012. 9 p.m.- 12 a.m. Cost: $10. Halloween is around the corner!!!! Adults enjoy Halloween just as much as kids do, believe it or not. Don’t miss out on this best fun event! Get your costumes ready and join us at Bosphorus! Dinner, 7:30 p.m.; party at 9 p.m. Prize for best costume. Free Salsa lesson for beginners at 10 p.m., advanced at 10:30 p.m. For more information, email: email@example.com.
3) Scared By The Sound, Friday, October 26- Wednesday, October 31. Playland Park, Rye, NY. Demented Pumpkin Patch and Terror Trail. Additional ticket price required. Cost: $12-$25. New, outdoor walk-through attractions themed for Halloween. There is also an indoor Haunted House encompassing two 10,000 sguare foot structures. Handicapped accessible. Advance tickets available online here. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-SCARY-FUN (722-7938, 6)
4) Halloween Fun Bash at The Westchester Mall. 125 Westchester Ave., White Plains, NY. Saturday, October 27, 2012. 12 - 1:30 p.m. The Westchester is hosting its annual Simon Kidgits Club®Halloween Fun Bash in Center Court on Retail Level One, offering a variety of fun and frightening seasonal festivities for families. For information, call 914-421-1333.
5) Dark Shadows screening, Mamaroneck Public Library, 136 Prospect Ave., Mamaroneck, NY. Saturday, October 27, 2012, 1 p.m. Open to Middle and High School age teens. For more details, call 914-630-5875.