Even with nearly a dozen salons in the area, it can be difficult to find a stylist who carries out your vision when it comes to your hair.
So the question, Brewster and Southeast residents, is where do you get when you need a new 'do? Do you frequent , , or someplace else entirely?
This is the eighth installment of our Rivals feature, where Patch asks readers to visit Patch Places and share their thoughts on which featured business they like best.
We're not asking you to be professional critics. Just vote and share a thought or two on what you like (or don't like) about the selected places.
Here's how it works:
1. Create a free Patch login name and password if you don't already have one.
2. Vote in the poll below.
3. Leave a comment beneath this article noting which establishment is your favorite and why. If you're extra passionate about the business, feel free to visit its respective listing in our Places directory, and add any comments you'd like to share with community members.
4. The salon with the most reviews by noon on Wednesday, Jan. 11, will be declared the winner. One user, from the ones who comment on this article, will be chosen at random, as the Rivals "Reviewer of the Week," to receive some cool Patch swag.
4. Not into any of these places? Check back next week for another Rivals challenge, where we'll highlight a different sort of establishment.
Thanks for playing!
Here is some additional information to keep in mind:
- This contest is open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
- To enter to win Patch swag, leave a comment beneath this article noting which establishment is your favorite and why.
- All entries must be received by noon on Wednesday, Jan. 11.
- You may enter one time, by leaving one comment.
- One user will be selected in a random drawing.
- One of the following swag items will be sent to that user: a Patch water bottle, a Patch magnet, a Patch tote bag or a set of 10 Patch pens. Approximate retail value of prizes: $5 or less.